Wednesday 28 December 2011

The First Glance Was All It Took- Episode 80: I'll never let anything happen to you.

Brady POV: I heard my phone vibrate and saw it light up. Oh god, not again. I pushed it away and stood up. I looked out of the window straight ahead and saw Justin running up the steps. "Brady?!" He shouted running in. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. The word had gone around that Justin Bieber was here so loads of people were packing themselves into mcdonalds. "Baby, whats wrong?" Justin said stroking my hair, ignoring all the people begging him for answers as to why he was here. "II..." I started. My tears were stopping me from talking. "Shh, baby. It's okay" He said grabbing my hand and my phone. "C'mon.." He said, putting his arms around me and directing me to the car. Justin POV: I made sure she got in the car safely before i got in the car. There were loads of people around all saying something different. I started the egnition and started driving out of the carpark slowly, dodging each pap trying to get pictures. The drive back to Bradys house was silent. There were just a few sniffles every now and then. "I'm so sorry, Brady. I didn't even think and i'm so sorry for making you feel this way... I had no idea.." I said. "Justin... It's not you.." She replied, tears slipping down her perfect face. "..... So.... Who is it then?" I asked, confused. "It.... Doesn't matter" She replied. "Brady... We tell each other everything. And if your upset like this then i wanna know why.." I replied. She looked at me and looked down. "What is it, Brady? You can tell me.." I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITaCJG6kuQw&hl=en

Visit : Best To Buy apple Mac Book Store Hotels in Cha-Am Planet Waves 10 Standard Guitar Picks http://naturallookingmakeuptutorial.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment